Knowing you’ve made the right choice for your child’s education doesn’t stop you worrying about them while they’re away. We can offer you the peace of mind that there is someone local to support your child whilst studying far from home. Think of our student concierge executives as second parents to your child while they’re in Sussex. We’ll make sure they’re settled in at school or university and will be there for them when they need us.
Our concierge service for students is bespoke and can include:
- Arrange travel for both students and families
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Arrange accommodation
- Shopping for furnishings, bedding, groceries, clothes, electronics etc.
- Introduction to doctor and dentist and help with registration
- Orientation of the local area
- Organise insurance
- Organise a pay as you go phone SIM card
- Attend parents evening
- Escort child to medical appointments
- Transportation to and from private lessons off campus
- Arrange birthday cake and presents
Our student concierge services are for students aged 7-21 attending any of the following schools: Ardingly College, Battle Abbey Hastings, Burgess Hill, Eastbourne College, Hurstpierpoint College, Lancing College, Mayfield School, Roedean, Seaford College, Slindon College, St Andrew’s Prep, St Bedes The Dicker, University of Chichester, University of Sussex and University of Brighton.